Hi! My name is Mateusz and I've played over 3 million hands of No-Limit Texas Hold'em and lots of hands from different poker variants like PLO.
I started playing poker by depositing $13 into an online poker room, which I lost within like 5 minutes of playing, but then I read a little bit about the basics, deposited another $13, and never had to invest any more money into poker again.
I created this course because I remember vividly when I was starting playing poker, there were no good educational materials for beginner players.
Sure, there were some pretty good books, but none of them started at a 0 experience level. All of them were for people who already knew the game and had some experience.
I had to learn everything by trial and error and I wanted to create a poker course that would reduce this costly and painful learning phase for a completely new player to be as smooth and easy as possible.
I mean, why lose time and money learning poker in an ineffective way if you can go through a course and learn it optimally?
This course is tailor-made for someone who has little or no experience with PLO and wants to learn the fundamentals, the most basic principles that allow you to win money when playing with casual (no strategy, just fun) players.
The lessons are quick and well prepared so they will teach you those basic concepts really well and if you combine that with practice, you will become a player that can crush recreational players with ease in no time.
You will learn:
- How Omaha is played
- How to calculate the max pot bet
- How to have an excellent hand selection
- What positions there are and how positions affect the play
- What are the most common player types and how to adjust to them
- What are the most common spots in PLO and how to play them
- How to play post-flop
- The Short Stack strategy
- The Big Stack strategy
- When and how to bet
- How to get better at the game
As a bonus and in case you haven’t played any variant of poker before I am also including 4 bonus videos which will teach you:
- The hand rankings so what beats what, how we compare hands, what are kickers, etc.
- What is Expected Value (EV) and why it’s a super important aspect of poker, other games, and also life
- What are Pot Odds, how to calculate them, and why they’re very useful to make better decisions
- How to set-up Poker Tracker 4, which is a poker tracking software that helps you track your progress, analyze your hands, and see real-time stats on the other players when playing online
I’m also including a .pdf with the hand rankings and glossary of poker terms to help you understand the poker lingo 😊
Lastly, I have also created a No-Limit Texas Hold’em course which is called “From Zero to Poker Hero”.
The production quality there might not be as sublime as in this course, but the content is pure gold, and if you’re looking to learn the fundamentals of Hold’em and crush casual players at that game as well, I really recommend that course! You can get it on my gumroad.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I hope this course brings you a lot of +EV!
You are the best!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.